An executive summary is a brief overview of a business plan that provides readers with a general overview of the business, its services, and its goals. It is typically one to two pages in length and should be written in clear, concise language.
1. Start with a brief introduction that outlines the purpose of the business plan.
2. Summarize the current state of the business, including its mission, market analysis, competitive landscape, and any unique selling points.
3. Provide a brief overview of the company’s products or services, and how they will be positioned in the market.
4. Outline the marketing strategy and financial projections.
5. Describe the management team, their experience, and qualifications.
6. Summarize the implementation plan and estimated timeline for launch.
7. Conclude with a call to action, outlining how the reader can get involved with the company.
By following these steps, you can create an effective executive summary that gives readers a clear overview of your business plan and its potential.